Parent Information and Links
Parent Information is delivered in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe PDF reader for free.
Page Update History
- Jul 18, 2018 - School supply lists are now available!
- Jan 17, 2018 - We're in the midst of flu season and community members are understandably interested in more information about student health and influenza. Our "For Parents" section of our website includes a few guides you can download including a Parent Guide to the Flu, as well as When to Keep a Child Home (Spanish version).
- Aug 31, 2017 - For CareDox information/registration, please follow this link.
Powerschool Instructional Video - Parent Access Setup
Bus Garage Contact Info
- Delta - Jason Sanchez - 874-3886
- Cedaredge - Ron Myers - 856-3933
- Hotchkiss - Robin Long - 872-3353
- Paonia - Robin Long - 527-3838
- Living in Western Colorado - Home to “the friendliest town around,” Delta County Colorado is an agricultural gem perched on the western slope of the Rocky Mountains, boasting rolling hills covered in fruit orchards, curly white dairy goats, and world renowned vineyards. See their website for more information.
- The Nature Connection - The Nature Connection’s goal is to inspire our communities to connect to nature through educational opportunities in fun and energized outdoor experiences in order to promote healthy lifestyles.
- The Kidz Clinic - The Kidz Clinic offers medical, dental, and behavioral health to all youth aged 0-18 in Delta County at NO upfront cost. No insurance? No problem! They have enrollment assistance for all families.
- CareDox is a resource for our school district to safely and securely store medical information, allowing our nursing services to provide the best medical care we can to our students.
- Delta County Libraries Databases A-Z - Delta County Libraries has many resources that are not on the shelves; an endless world of information can be accessed through our online resources as well. Through Delta County Libraries online, you gain access to thousands of articles, images and more.
School Lunch Menus / Pricing
|Elementary PK-5: $1.55||Elementary PK-5: $2.85|
|Middle 6-8: $1.75||Middle 6-8: $2.95|
|High 9-12: $1.75||High 9-12: $3.05|
|Adult w/milk: $2.85||Adult w/milk: $4.00|
|Reduced/Free: No cost||Reduced: $0.40|
|Milk: $0.50||Milk: $0.50|
Free & Reduced LunchYou can now submit your application for free and reduced lunch online, or print, fill out, and return a paper form below:
- Online Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- How to Apply For Free & Reduced Meals: English | Spanish
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application (PDF):
English | Spanish
- Student Meal Charge Policy
- And Justice for All
- Preschool Breakfast Menu
- Preschool Lunch Menu Calendar
- K-12 Breakfast Menu Calendar
- LES Breakfast - After Bell Menu
- K-5 Lunch Menu Calendar
- K-6 Lunch Menu Calendar
- K-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 6-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 7-8 PJSH Lunch Menu Calendar
- 9-12 Lunch Menu Calendar
- DHS Lunch Menu Calendar
- School Breakfast Fact Sheet
- Kitchen Manager Phone Numbers
- Preschool Breakfast
- Preschool Lunch
- LES Breakfast
- K-5 Breakfast
- K-5 Lunch
- K-6 Lunch
- 6-8 Breakfast
- 6-8 Lunch
- 7-8 Lunch
- 9-12 Breakfast
- 9-12 Lunch
- Food Services Non-Discrimination Notice: English | Spanish
- Food Services Discrimination Complaint Procedure: English | Spanish
School Wellness / HealthPolicies:
- Colorado Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- Colorado School Asthma Care Plan and medication orders
- Permission for Medication
- EpiPen Information
Colorado law requires all students attending Colorado schools and licensed child cares to be vaccinated against certain diseases unless a medical or non-medical exemption is filed. For more information about vaccine requirements, resources and exemptions, please visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment's School Immunization page.
- When To Keep A Child Home English | Spanish
- Parent Guide to the Flu
- Vaccine Information (Spanish)